Who am I?
Conflicts management professional with a very broad knowledge of the Corporate culture and related workplace issues as well as family issues.
- Business & Compliance Lawyer registered at the French Grasse bar and at the Swiss Vaud bar
- Mediator FSA & SDM-FSM/SCCM (recognized by the Swiss Federation of Mediation, the Swiss Chamber of Commercial Mediation and accredited as civil mediator with the Cantonal Tribunal in Vaud)
- Person of Trust/Ombudsman (as per the SECO criteria)
- Worked in prestigious UK and US law firms in Paris. Business law, workplace mediation.
- Worked in Swiss Multinationals’ in house legal departments, supporting Human Resources and Compliance. Experienced on discussing and negotiating with Swiss authorities (notably, OCIRT, SECO) in relation to psychosocial risks.
- Developed a private practice in the management of family conflicts (notably, divorce mediation)
In my practice, I do combine my legal, business & strategic knowledge to prevent and address psychosocial risks at the workplace or family issues.
- Workplace conflicts and psychosocial risks Prevention & Management
- Person of Trust/Ombudsman
- Workplace and family mediation
- Legal & Strategic advice and Legal coaching, in Swiss and French law
- Investigations and Internal Audits related to Compliance and psychosocial risks at work
- Training programs on the prevention and management of workplace conflicts and psychosocial risks, stress management and general labor law
- During our first meeting, we will inform you of the costs of our work. That will be formalized in a fee agreement.
- We will agree with you the basis on which fees will be charged, depending on the nature of your needs and the complexity of your situation.
- We are only working on non-contentious matters (counseling) and we will generally invoice on the time spent (hourly rate). Depending on the nature of your case, we can also agree on a fixed fee or even, for Companies, on a subscription if you need a long-term regular support from us.